Another Stick Fight Another Stick Fight

Longer = Better

The fbf it's really well done so if you make a longer one, it would be a great stick movie.

Stairs Can be Dangerous Stairs Can be Dangerous

You should make it longer

The animation was good, i liked it, but it was too short. Make something longer and it might be a really good one. And also you said that even an idiot can make animations but that doesn't mean it would be a good one. Keep up the good work.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

One of the best sprites movies!

This was even better than the last one, tha amazing visual FX did of this movie an excelent one, also the action and the fast pace of the fight.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Excellent movie

It was great, the effects were amazing and the battle was fast and wonderful but I don't understand why do you always make the guys of Mortal kombat the bad guys and the guys of Street fighter the good ones, and also i don't think Scorpion would want to reign a world, he only wants to avenge his family. But after all it was awesome.

Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut

I really didn't like it at all, but....

Well first thing: for people like the guy below this one is one of the first spoofs of MK on Newgrounds, a lot of spoofs are based in this one and that gives it some credit, so maybe you didn't like the scorpion spoof but that doesn't make the movie horrible. Second thing, people who voted low should check out some of the recent job of the author because this is of 2000, i don't think the author is doing the same kind of jokes. I must admit it, I didn't like the scorpion's spoof, and i didn't understand sindel's one but i don't think it deserves a 0. It is like comparing videogames you can't compare a game from 1995 with a recently game. The old game can be bad compared with the new one because technology has advanced a lot since then but in that age, it could have been good, sorry for the long review but i had a lot to say.

Raiden's Crossover Raiden's Crossover

As good as the first one

it's as good as the first one, fun and great, but i din't like so much the ending but it's still great.

Luke vs Vader Luke vs Vader

It wasn`t so funny

I know it's old but i didn't find it funny, they don`t fight and the moves weren`t good, you could have done it better.

Hyuuga Neji VS. Rock Lee Hyuuga Neji VS. Rock Lee

It was great

The battle was awesome and I enjoyed watching neji get his ass kicked by Lee.

DuDuL responds:

Lee > Neji XD ^^

The Rock Lee Chronicles The Rock Lee Chronicles

Absolutely great!

You made an excellent work and you found an use for every sprite, I can't wait for the sequel.

Windows Noises Windows Noises

I'm impressed

I think it was really hard to do that just with the siund recorder wasn`t it, anyways great job but i think it would sound better without the microsoft sound.