Dottie Dottie

Good game

I think it was good, its a good idea, and graphics are good, levels are challenging, good.

TUT: Smooth Life Bar TUT: Smooth Life Bar

Why don't you compilate the tuts?

I don't know if you remember me but i reviewed your last tut. This one isn't bad but instead of making separate tuts why don't you compilate them all and do one single big tut. If you do that it will have a bigger score and who know maybe it can get onto a collection

Sharky Bay Sharky Bay

Great Job

The game is good but you could make it a little harder or you could make more fish eatable because there are a lot and you can't eat them, however well done.

hit banana hit banana

Very good for a first time

The game is good, really good for a first time but it reminds me a lot at yetisports and hey don't reveal the max distance because it makes the player to keep trying. Well great.

ro1002 responds:

You are right. I made this game for a project in which the employer requested a game similar to that of yetisports.Thank you for your comments.

MSN Guy Maker 2 MSN Guy Maker 2

A bit better than the last one

I admit it this time it's better but it isn't fun still

MSN Guy Maker MSN Guy Maker

Don't like it

The idea isn't bad but the guy does not look well

Binary Translator Binary Translator

Is this really true?

Is this really the things translated to real binary, well never mind it's fine.

TUT: Navigation Slider TUT: Navigation Slider

Well, just fine

It's fine people should make tuts but this tut doesn't show anything new, because this is in another tutorial, well more than one. I gave you a 5 because it's not bad but its not good neither. Next time try making something that hasn't been in another tutorial.

SHIFT SHIFT

Excellent

You must be a genious, with such an easy concept you made such an entertaining game.

Assisted Diplomacy (EN) Assisted Diplomacy (EN)

estuvo bueno, soy de uruguay

Che podrian poner alguno de los demas juegos que hicieron como el counter piquete